Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Working with the Goddess



Whether you are man or woman, we can all benefit from working with the Goddess ~ in any of her many forms. When you focus your gaze on the wise woman living within you, there is a connection there not found in other spiritual haunts. Connecting with Goddess is connecting to the womb ... Home ... the darkest places of the earth ... the furthest depths of your soul.

Whenever I have a question that requires the greatest truth and wisdom, I call upon the Mothers and Grandmothers, the keepers of the light, the Ones who went before. And they always have the answers to my most profound queries.

The chant above is one I use when I need to draw upon the well of woman's knowledge. It always takes me to the place I need to go. I always hear what I need to hear, even if it's something I don't want to hear. But connecting with Goddess will give you the strength to listen, follow through, and stay strong ~ through the most challenging of journeys.

Trust in her and she will offer you her strength. Blessed Be ~ Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post, dear Nicole. What a beautiful chant...thank you for this video. It's so comforting and full of strength. I'm glad you have this well of knowledge to help you through all the travails of life.

    I wanted to wish you a happy Christmas and a very healthy and prosperous New Year, my friend. I hope all is well with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Marion. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas as well. Nicole

    ReplyDelete