Monday, September 21, 2009

Breakthrough

About a year ago, I got this urge to seek out other healers in my community. Licious and I had been exchanging healing treatments for several months, and I really started to crave the company of more healers. It was more than just a selfish desire, it was this tug from the Universe to reach out to others, and to create something that we all needed. I only knew one other woman who practiced Reiki, by acquaintance, but I knew there were others. By a wonderful coincidence, I began to grow closer to this person, and eventually I told her about this idea for a healers' gathering. She really liked the idea, and we just started planning it.

What struck me when I began planning the night was how easily it all came together. The vision I had been given was one where we all collaborated our efforts to elevate the night. We all sat as equals in that circle, providing energy to support one another. We had a guided meditation, a chanting session, and a healing circle. Each one of these exercises was guided by a different person, lovingly giving a gift of themselves.

This event went exactly the way I'd envisioned it. It wasn't difficult to plan, there was no trouble getting people to attend, and I faced absolutely no roadblocks at all. I went with this original inspired thought, to putting the plan in motion, visualizing what would happen and what it would feel like, to being in that moment, and it was an absolute success! It felt so right, from beginning to end.

I would like to live the rest of my life like that, with the certainty that everything would turn out the way I envisioned it. Of course, that is probably not a possibility, with me being human and everything :o) But perhaps I have learned a little secret ... If you live your live with certainty, but without expectation, the road can only lead to bliss!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nicole,

    The magic of a group of people with the intention to uplift and strengthen the bonds of their common purpose is a powerhouse of blessings. It sounds like you had the experience in your group.

    You said it well, "If you live your live with certainty, but without expectation, the road can only lead to bliss!"

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience.

    Deep peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would like to live the rest of my life like that, with the certainty that everything would turn out the way I envisioned it."...Do it! Especially when everything feels so right to you.

    This is great, Nicole! I'm so glad you found a group and wish you all the best with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miruh: It seems as though I am always receiving everything I ask for. Even people. I am so happy and grateful that this group of people were all feeling the same need. It was a wonderful night, and I am excited to work with every one of those lovely souls in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion :o)

    So perhaps I have tapped into a secret ... when you have a stroke of insight, seize it! It really can be that simple.

    Thank you for your support Marion!

    Love Nicole

    ReplyDelete