Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Choose Your Moments


Today I really felt the peace and the love of the Universe. I woke up early to meditate, which is something I haven't done in many many months. At first I was having trouble waking up, as you can imagine. But slowly, the gentleness of the morning permeated my body, and finally my mind. I felt a warmth in my heart, and it began slowly spreading through my entire body.

This feeling carried through the entire morning, when I had to take the kids to the auto dealer for a small repair - while we waited quietly and patiently for about half an hour. (They are very small children - this was huge for me!) The feeling was still inside me when I realized it was only 9:30, and there was the entire morning left to just ... let my kids be kids, and go where the day would take us! So we went to the bakery for a yummy treat, which we ate outside on a bench. We watched a pair of crows eating pods in a tree. Then we got back in the car to go home, but decided on a whim to just go to the park. This particular park has big beautiful pine trees, and the amazing dry, sweet smell that comes with that. My two little angels were running through the trees with unbridled joy. What a peaceful, joyful feeling.

I have been on a quest as of late to live in the moment. But I also believe in situations being "good enough". Choose Your Moments. That's what makes them special! Choose your moments with absolute intention, and Be absolutely dedicated to experiencing every aspect of that moment. You will thank yourself for the gift of being present.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, when we choose our moments and our intentions we create miracles by the moment! Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. You are so in tune with your world. Email me if you wish. I would love to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark & Michelle:

    Thank you very kindly for your comments!

    We are all on this path together, and it's reassuring for me to meet sparks like you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely day you've shared...I could 'see' you enjoying your yummies!

    Living in the moment is my yummy! An absolute miracle, and it is occurring more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marion - I love that! Living in the moment IS yummy! I hope it can occur for us all more and more!

    ReplyDelete