Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lessons from a Cat

Within the depths of my soul, there was always a place for you,
It was within the time we shared that I belonged to you too.
Now that you have left this place, and moved on to become renewed,
You should know I'll always keep my heart clean, pure and true. - Nicole Aracki

For I know that nothing less could satisfy the way you always expected more from me. And now that you've transcended, I know that the lessons you taught me will keep teaching me for the rest of this life.

1. Love. Love everything and everyone.
2. Enthusiasm. Be enthusiastic and excited about every moment.
3. Faith. Have faith that you will receive all the things you truly want in life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nicole,

    I am sad to hear that your cat has moved on to "cat spirits world."

    You have learned some valuable lessons, you are very fortunate to have been blessed with an animal totem. You can go here to read about cat totems. http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_totems/dictionary_of_animals.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miruh,

    Thank you for the link :o) It was really helpful for me to read a bit about how cats help. She definitely had a special ability to transform negative energy. She literally sucked it out of me when I would pet her.

    "Cat shows how to clarify perceptions which allows new ideas to manifest" - this really touched me.

    Thank you again for your kind words, as always.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete