Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be the Universe

Staying on the right track isn't always easy. I find that my spirituality waxes and wanes ... I'm talking about that deep and powerful connection with the Universe, when your path speaks to you, and you feel completely certain about the direction your life is heading.

I feel like I'm on a constant quest to keep my faith alive. Some days I feel wise beyond my years, other days I feel like a brand new soul discovering the meaningful events in my life. I don't wish for the certainty of wisdom, because I know that would signal the end of this life. I try to imagine myself as the cosmos - huge, all-knowing, all-seeing - I am the Universe, yearning to experience something new. I am creating every moment. If I truly believe that, then I can only experience happiness. If I am certain that my faith and knowledge will wane tomorrow, I MUST live in the moment today! I must immerse myself in every second of every day, and I know that is when I'll be truly happy. Because I will truly be the Universe, fulfilling my desires.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nicole,

    This is so true of the spiritual path. Our commitment is tested and many people give up, feeling that nothing much is happening or changing in their lives. But as you say, "I am the Universe, yearning to experience something new. I am creating every moment."

    Thanks for these wise words, my friend!

    ReplyDelete