Monday, January 19, 2009

We are all Spiritual Beings

I went for a run today with a few ladies. I was so surprised and so pleased to find out that one of them practices Reiki! I have been wanting to meet some spiritually like-minded people, and it's starting to happen. Just knowing that there is a Reiki community here is so comforting for me to know. The spiritual path can sometimes be a lonely one, so I'm always happy when I meet new people.

I truly believe that every person on this planet is a spiritual being by nature. Some are just more aware, or willing, or connected than others. No book or person or tv show (!) can take away from you the potential for connection that lies within you, waiting in a dormant state to be awakened.

You are a beautiful, powerful, and gracious individual. You are the essence of god, and you have the ability to create your own life. If you set your sights on something, you will receive it, you just have to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment