Sunday, January 11, 2009

Potential for Greatness

Is it possible to have everything that you want? I feel this potential for greatness, abundance and infinite happiness, but for some reason that is scary for me. I admit it, I am feeling a little weak right now. Could I really be afraid of success? How silly would that be?

It wasn't so long ago that I had a positive outlook on every single aspect of my life, but motherhood has changed all of that for me. The transition into this new world has changed absolutely everything! Once upon a time I felt connected, joyful, abundant, confident and just plain happy. Life was almost too easy, and I think I may have asked for more of a challenge. Many times throughout my life, I have felt like my life has been too perfect.

But living my life only for myself never would have been fulfilling for me. It seems easier when there are more things to keep me busy - like raising two toddlers, like starting a support group on my own, like moving to a new town where I don't know a soul. Life is always easy, it's really just about perspective perhaps.

I am working on accepting all the great things the universe has to offer me. I know it is up to me to change my way of thinking, and to create my own destiny. Every day, I say thank you for my life. I am blessed in so many ways. A great husband, two healthy and happy children, a beautiful home, and so many other things.

I am practising gratitude for the abundance I am about to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment