Monday, November 17, 2008

On to the Next Thing ...

The craft fair went well this weekend. My mom and I had lots of time to talk and enjoy each others' company. And we had so much fun! We learned a lot for next year too ... I think next year will be very successful for us. I was approached to do cookie platters between Dec 12 - 24 ... but I'm not sure if I'll have time.

Because I am onto my next thing. My younger sister's wedding - and leaving the kids alone for a week with Daddy! We are both feeling nervous about that, but I know that it will all work out just fine. It's just that I'll miss them so much.

I have to say I am looking forward to having a bunch of time to myself though. A 12 hour train ride ... I might even have time to read an entire book!!! And maybe I'll get to meditate. I need this time to myself.

I can't believe my little sister is getting married. Her guy is lucky to have her, and she is lucky to have him. They truly balance each other out, and sometimes you need someone who is your complete opposite to do that. They were meant for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment