Monday, October 20, 2008

@%#*$*%!!!

I feel a little off balance today. I suppose that's what a toddler birthday party can do to a person. But I think it's more than that. I'm taking on a lot this winter, including going on a week long trip for my sister's wedding. And I'm leaving my kids and husband at home. I am so terrified of doing this, but I absolutely must go to my sister's wedding. And the trip is just too long for the children; it wouldn't be fair.

It will be best to take it one day at a time. I'm just concerned about maintaining a connectedness while all of this is happening. I will really have to make an effort to take time out for myself.

I went to the most beautiful harp concert the other night. I felt as though I was transported back in time... the most beautiful music I have ever heard.

I truly do love this time of year ... especially Winter Solstice. But Halloween comes first. Can't wait for that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment